Hello Grandparents! Dad, thanks to our conversation last night I decided to get the camera out this morning and record our little conversation. Hope you enjoy it. (Please don't pay attention to our morning hair.)
Oh that is so cheating! Now I want to see her more than ever. You should put more stuff like that on your blog so we can all hear her. Oh man, I just want to hug her and kiss her face off. Give her luvs for me please? Thanks.
2 comments:
Oh that is so cheating! Now I want to see her more than ever. You should put more stuff like that on your blog so we can all hear her. Oh man, I just want to hug her and kiss her face off. Give her luvs for me please? Thanks.
Oh, this is so cute!! I just love her little voice. And her version of the ABCs had me laughing. What a smart girl!
Post a Comment