It has been incredibly beautiful weather here in Philadelphia this last week and it has released funny emotions in the Rogers family.
I took Cambrie outside to play in the grass barefoot. She has never felt the grass between her toes and since her mom loves it, I decided to introduce it to her. Her reaction was so funny that I had to document it. She didn't make a face, cry, or want me to pick her up, all she did was pick up one of her feet and stand there like a flamingo. She pulled this trick the whole time we were outside. If one leg became tired, she would switch to the other. What a goof :)
I took Cambrie outside to play in the grass barefoot. She has never felt the grass between her toes and since her mom loves it, I decided to introduce it to her. Her reaction was so funny that I had to document it. She didn't make a face, cry, or want me to pick her up, all she did was pick up one of her feet and stand there like a flamingo. She pulled this trick the whole time we were outside. If one leg became tired, she would switch to the other. What a goof :)
The other night "Wedding Planner" was on TV. I love that movie and insisted on watching it. Jeremy wasn't too keen on that idea so I told him he could go get Cambrie ready for bed instead so he wouldn't have to watch it. He didn't really like that "compromise." He rebelled by bringing Cambrie out of her room dressed like this (understand that the doll's head is through the correct hole):
Need I say more?
4 comments:
He is just like his Uncle La Mar always got a good laugh in store. What fun pictures. Annette you are so good to keep us updated on what is going on and we LOVE it.
The little flamingo is SO cute!! What a funny memory to have of her first experience with barefeet in the grass.:) I wish that nice weather would come back SOON!!
That is so funny she stands on just one foot! And the picture is perfect. Love the doll head :) and your Nauvoo trip looks like lots of fun. You grandma is really cute all dressed up :)
Love it! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment