Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pretty, pretty princess

A week after Easter has passed, Cambrie finally got to wear her Easter dress. It's a shame that she didn't really know what was going on, because I was really excited. Isn't she pretty?














8 comments:

aubrie said...

Wow, she is beautiful & so is the dress! Did you make it?

Annette said...

Not this year. I was trying to buy some new jeans, randomly found the dress, and decided, "Ooh, I like it." I didn't get new jeans that day.

Lynnette said...

Pretty dress! I'm glad she finally go to wear it :) I hope you are feeling better soon!

Nycole said...

Annette you had better get Jeremy prepared for the onslaught of boyfriends this girl is going to start early. She adorable!!

Kendra Owens said...

I love the dress. She is so pretty. Good luck in a few years.

Nycole said...

Annette check out the new pictures of Kora and family at Kiddie Kandids

sara cardon said...

Pretty as a princess is right!-- I wish I could have seen the princess "live" at church on Sunday, but the pictures are just as cute. And, hello, your blog layout is adorable. You did it!! You figured it out!! Sorry, but now you have to help me.:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She's adorable! (Not that I had any doubt). I haven't seen pictures of her since she was a tiny baby. She's getting so big!!